The Right Way to Ditch Your ChildSometimes parents need a break from raising rebellious teenagers. What happens when a challenged mother decides she needs a permanent break? The Right Way to Ditch Your Child explores some of the available options.
- Premiere at the 6th Big Apple Film Festival
A Debt in the LifeFrancine and Roger, each having their own dramas with debt, meet on a blind date and find joyful connection in the sea of troubles.
Shear PratiqueDesperate for a last-minute haircut, Carol convinces Maddy to do the job (co-produced with Fetodova Productions).
- Cinéglobe Film Festival
- SAG Short film screening at DGA
Terrain RazzariA French farm boy wants nothing more than to play with his soccer ball, several obstacles await him on his journey.
- ReelKids Film Festival, Ontario 2011
- Children’s Film Festival Seattle 2011
- 15th Festival Internacional de Cine para Niños (…y no tan Niños)
- Brooklyn Academy of Music (12th BAMKids Film Festival, by invitation)
- 26th Chicago International Children’s Film Festival
- 7th San Diego International Children’s Film Festival (at Comic-con)
- 6th Dam Short Film Festival (Boulder City)